Feb 27, 2019
Christine shares how the OBGYN perspective is based on a 500
year old misconception of female anatomy, why kegels don't work,
how to prevent incontinence & pelvic floor prolapse using the
Whole Woman method, and how understanding our pelvic floor can
change our life.
This show is brought to you by FKNHONEY.COM
Christine's COURSES: 10% off using code "HONEYTALKS"
Discussed in this episode:
- how understanding your pelvis will change your
- how obgyn perspective is based on a 500 year old
misconception of female anatomy
- from a fibroid to a hysterectomy to debilitating
- how yoga is failing the female body
- what is the ‘whole woman’ posture?
- how to prevent incontinence & pelvic floor
- how women’s (lumbar) spine is different from men’s
- golden proportion in the female body
- how did kegels start?
- where is our vagina is supposed to be?
- what clothes we should be wearing to support our
- whole woman perspective for the post-hysterectomy
Mentioned in episode:
- J W Davis
- “4th Trimester” by Kimberly Ann Johnson