Nov 29, 2018
This show is brought to you by FKNHONEY, a cbd-infused make-love-better love butter with amazing glide and healing botanicals. It’s edible, arousing, smells divine, and can help transform your orgasmic potential. Preorder available early 2019!
In this episode:
- where do we start when sex is painful and libido low?
- surprising factors contributing to birth injury
- why motherhood is a ‘system-wide renovation’
- how to claim sovereign sexuality
- why foreplay is a lame word
- is sex really a gift we give men?
- how good postpartum sex is like good anal sex
- why pleasure is the antidote to stress
- ‘re-meeting’ and getting ‘reborn’ with the same partner
- why birth trauma is not an event
- how to have the sex that makes life worth living
- pelvic floor issues & birth story medicine
- scar tissue & diet
- how to talk to your gyno
- why you should own a vaginal steaming chair
- how to put your queendom where it belongs
Mentioned in the episode:
Sophie Jaffe - raw food chef
Ellen Heed - scar tissue remediation
Natasha McBride - correlation of chronic disease with nutrition
Betty Martin - Wheel of Consent
Kamila Sikorski - Chi Kung massage
Pam England - Birth Story Medicine
Kelly Garza aka @steamychick - Vaginal Steaming
Kate Northrup - “Do Less” Book
Alisa Vitti - "Woman Code" Book
Lucy Pearce - "Reaching for the Moon: A Girl’s Guide to Her Cycles" Book
4thtrimestervaginalsteamstudy.com - more on Kimberly & Kelly's incredible & important study!!
Find Kimberly Ann Johnson:
website / podcast: magamama.com
buy book / audiobook: amazon
Join the conversation in our private Honey Talks Community: honeytalkspodcast.com
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!